Tuesday, March 15, 2011

6 days until our first visit!

I am so excited and anxious.  We are 6 days away from our first "real" visit with Brit and her parents.  I can hardly wait!!!

I have been praying for Brit's mom.  I hope that she has a peace about this visit.  I know how she has struggled with being an adoptive mom.  And I also know she is a worrier.  So my guess is that she is probably anxious about this first visit.

I wish I could call and tell her how excited I am to see all of them.  I miss the relationship we all used to have.  I want to be able to sit and laugh and chat like we used to.

Please pray that our visit will go very well and that when Brit and her parents leave they will have a peace with our relationship and their role as her parents.

I am hopeful, excited, and nervous all at once.


This is the last time C and I held Brit.


3 comments:

birthmothertalks said...

I am so excited for you guys!!!! I hope it goes well. I can't wait to hear how the visit went.

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and started reading today.

Good luck on your first visit!!! How exciting :)

Ryan and Ally Schofield said...

God bless you!