Friday, March 11, 2011

If I could create the perfect adoption relationship

The Rebekahs are my heros.  It's as simple as that.  Yes, it is weird that they have the exact same name, and one is the birthmom and the other the adoptive mom.  But after learning more about them, suddenly the shared name makes perfect sense.  They were meant to be a part of each other's lives. 

If I could paint a picture of an adoption relationship that is seemingly ideal, their's would be the relationship I would model.

Thank you for sharing your story with the world Rebekah(s). 

If you aren't already followers of their blogs, you should.  Even when the story is painful, it is filled with hope and love.

An interview with the Rebekahs

Heart Cries - The adoptive mother's blog

Sailing My Way Through - The birthmother's blog

PS - Adoptive mom, Rebekah, has been a most inspirational cheerleader for me.  She has listened to me pour my heart out and she encouraged me and prayed for me in my days of unbearable grief.  She is completely AWESOME!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

LisaAnne you are so sweet! I love hearing such encouraging words because it tells me that the love of the Father truly is reflected from our lives. We're nothing without him.

Thank you for the shout-out!