Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Looking for a name

New Guy has made his way into the hearts of my boys.  They are crazy about him.  After last weekend when New Guy and his 3 year old son spent two days with us, they became huge New Guy fans.  And mommy is just as smitten.

I love feeling appreciated.  He talks to me.  Like girls talk to each other.  It is crazy.  I didn't think guys like this existed in the single male world.  He wants to spend time with me and the boys (we have yet to have an alone date!).  He has said to me that he wants to just come alongside me and be part of my world, whatever that entails.  Really?!?!

So I need a name for this guy here in blogland.  I have been thinking about it on and off for days.

Surely something will come to me soon.  I need to find a name soon because he has already done so many blog worthy acts that I would love to start posting about how he has made my life so much more full.


Picture taken this weekend at a Halloween event. Typical of my crazy life. Little Princess on my lap, New Guy's son with my LanMan.  Our idea of a great Saturday night date.
 Hmm.....  the thinking continues.

3 comments:

MommySquared said...

How exciting and deserving for you! Enjoy ... Maybe you can call him "My Guy"?

birthmothertalks said...

I am very happy for you. That is so exciting that he wants to come into your world and not the other way around.

Anonymous said...

I vote for guy also.