Friday, November 4, 2011

This week recap

This week in bullet points:
  • BF came out of nowhere and told me he wanted me back and wants to work toward a forever family for all of us.  I told him I didn't know if I could or should after all the heartbreak of the last 2.5 years.
  • I had a great night out with my daughter and her friends for her bachelorette party.
  • Had a complete meltdown when I realized how hard it was to know that BF was willing to work things out and I was undecided.  It tormented me. I decided that giving BF another try is what my heart wants.  Had a talk with him and we decided we are both all in.  Made my heart happy.
  • I broke My Guy's heart when I told him I was going to try to work things out with BF.  He was devastated.  Poor guy.  Did nothing wrong, was perfect and attentive.  And he still got the shaft.  Lots of guilt for me.
  • LanMan made the middle school basketball team (a big deal here in our little town, 85 tried out, 28 made it)
  • My son J told me he will never speak to me again because I made the wrong choice by letting My Guy go.  He is crazy about him (as are all my kids).
  • D and mommy had huge fights several days this week and he is grounded from all pleasure activities for the next two weeks.
  • Got into a verbal fight with the ex-husband about his lack of parenting support.  Pretty sure it had zero impact on him.  He left for another two week vacation and made the comment that he hoped the boys live through two full weeks with me.  I could have kicked him.  He never appreciates all the time and energy I put into parenting our boys.  He just criticizes.
  • I made my Brit photo book for Christmas gifts.  It made me happy and sad at the same time.  Sure wish I knew her more than just through pictures.
  • Halloween is hard when you miss a child.  Sure wish her parents would have sent a picture of her in her costume. BF even sent them a nice note on Halloween telling them to have a great first trick or treat experience with her.  He mentioned it would be nice to see a picture of all of them.  :(
Looking forward to the weekend and next week being full of more joy than heartache.

No comments: