Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tomorrow we make the big announcement

My blog life doesn't always reflect my real life because I use my blog to talk about my adoption feelings for therapy.  But like my post yesterday, I want to share happy things that are also happening in my life. 

I am excited to be working with the Extreme Makeover Home Edition production team to coordinate a build for a deserving family in the Wichita KS area.  It has taken every minute of my spare time, but it will be so worth it when the family gets their new home.  They deserve it.

So in addition to being a full time working mom, I am also a volunteer with any extra minute I have.  Now it probably makes sense why I am so stressed out all the time.

But back to the happy - tomorrow we surprise the family who will be receiving the new home.  And I can't wait!!!!!

No comments: