Thursday, May 5, 2011

The bottles

The Princess - all smiles
I unloaded the dishwasher last night and saw that I had two bottles in there.  It immediately put a smile on my face.  Only two more days until another weekend with the Princess baby.


Baby B eating his first birthday cake
And I get a super added bonus, I get to keep my nephew B overnight Friday night while his parents celebrate their anniversary.  It will be his first time away from them all night.  I feel so lucky.  I love that baby boy so much.  I seriously can hardly wait.




Such a happy little guy!
I sure love feeling joy like this.  Thank you God for bringing me two beautiful distractions that let me share my love with them.



1 comment:

m&msmommy said...

Those pictures of your nephew are SOOO cute! (and of course Princess is too! :) What beauitufl, adorable, precious "distractions" :)

Enjoy!!