Thursday, December 13, 2012

I don't always cry

This week our boys all moved into their own bedrooms.  Four bedrooms, four boys.  They were super excited.

While helping D move his things into his new room I told him he had to pick out the treasures he wanted to keep from the box of random things he had in his old room.

As we sorted through the box, we came across this small, pink photo album.

I smiled.  I love how he wrote in his young hand writing and filled it with pictures he likes of his little sister.  I also like how it made its way into his "special box".

See, I don't ALWAYS cry (even thought I want to).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean. As I watch my baby girl play with her 16 year old brother when he visits, I smile the while time and at the same time I feel my heart breaking. I'm glad to see they love her so much.

Deb said...

So very sweet! Hope you and the boys had a wonderful Christmas.